- For superficial dirt use a disposable wipe and a warm solution of neutral detergent. Do not use abrasive cleaners.
- Disinfect in situ using 0.1% sodium hyperchlorite solution (1000 parts per million chlorine).
- Avoid the use of biological or phenolic-based cleaners.
- All cleaning agents and disinfectants must be thoroughly rinsed off and the cover dried before storage or re-use.
- It is advisable to turn the mattress from top to bottom and side to side on a regular basis to give the foam core a chance to recover and prolong the life of the mattress.