Vinyl & waterproof fabrics
- Should be dusted and wiped clean with a damp cloth regularly.
- Microfibre cloths with warm water will remove most stains.
- For extreme soiling use 5% hypochlorite solution (e.g. Chlor-Clean or Haz-Tabs).
- Solvents including alcohol-based cleaners must not be used as they will cause damage.
- Kitchen cleaners, abrasives, aerosol cleaners and polishes must not be used.
- Cracking and stickiness on vinyl fabrics are known issues to fabric manufacturers. As furniture manufacturers, Pineapple Contracts cannot accept responsibility.