Material – polyethylene
- Easy to keep clean with a soft cloth.
- It is important to avoid using abrasive materials or cleaning agents for cleaning as this will scratch and dull the surface.
- Steam cleaning and jet washing must not be used as they will adversely affect the surface finish.
- Using solvents brings a risk of damaging the surface.
- Please use caution with bleach and chlorine disinfectant. Test performed on granite color (5 applications made in 24h intervals) did not result in surface damage.
- It is recommended to use multipurpose cleaning wipes, gentle general household detergents, degreasers or anti-bacterial cleaners.
- Avoid placing in close proximity to sources of heat.